Introducing HumiForm™ Mini Cigar Humidifiers
Novel & Patented Method to Humidify 50 & 100 Stick Humidors Like a Pro.
Forget Pouches, Beads, Power, Batteries,
Expensive Pouches, Musty Smells and Headaches.
Refill Only Once or Twice a Year
HumiForm™ is patented and includes a reservoir that holds about 2.5 cups (0.9 cups for Mini's) of distilled water, and a filament that draws water from the reservoir, through a copper stanchion and tee, into looped ends on each side of the tee. These looped ends, which resemble a bow tie, emit water vapor into the surrounding humidor in the 70% relative humidity range. Moisture level is controlled by the amount of exposed filament. More filament - more humidity.
Copper Stanchion Height Adjustable from 3-1/2" to 5" for 50 V model, 5" to 6-1/2" for 100 V Model, and 3-1/4" to 4-1/2" for Mini's.
- Maintains Uniform Moisture Inside Your Humidor in the 70% Relative Humidity Range
- Reusable Reservoir Measuring 6" l x 3" w or 3" x 3" for Mini's
- Fits Inside Most 50 and 100 Cigar Humidors
- Low Maintenance
- Humidity Level is Easily Adjustable
- Estimated Refill Frequency is 6 Months Depending on Humidor Quality, Humidity Setting and Quantity & Condition of Cigars
- Eliminates Constant Recharging and Expense of Traditional Humidifiers
- As Used in Vintage Humidors, Copper is a Natural Mold Inhibitor.
Assembled in USA. Copper Tubing, Lid and Filaments Made in USA
"My ukuleles and My grandson’s cigars are all quite “happy.” My grandson is really impressed as am I. Love your product, and the service." - Chuck C.
"Awesome product! I have the HumiForm in each of my humidors (house & cabin). The Humidor that is in my cabin has been on the same fill for over a year & has maintained 68-70%. Just got one for the house last week with the copper.. Throwing out the beads!" Dave K.