Humidify Your 50 or 100 Stick Humidor Like a Pro
No Sponges, Pouches, Musty Smells or Headaches
Refill Once or Twice Per Year
MADE IN THE USA
HumiForm™ is patented and includes a clear reservoir that holds about 2.5 cups of distilled water, and a filament that draws water from the reservoir, through a copper stanchion and tee, into looped ends on each side of the tee. These looped ends, which resemble a bow tie, emit water vapor into the surrounding humidor in the 70% relative humidity range. Moisture level is controlled by the amount of exposed filament. More filament - more humidity.
HumiForm™ 50 V and 100 V Shown - Copper Stanchion Height is Adjustable from 3-1/2" to 5" for 50 V model, and 5" to 6-1/2" for 100 V Model
- Maintains Uniform Moisture Inside Your Humidor in the 70% Relative Humidity Range
- Reusable Reservoir
- Fits Inside Most 50 and 100 Cigar Humidors
- Low Maintenance
- Humidity Level is Easily Adjustable
- Estimated Refill Frequency is 6 Months Depending on Humidor Quality, Humidity Setting and Quantity & Condition of Cigars
- Eliminates Constant Recharging and Expense of Traditional Humidifiers
- As Used in Vintage Humidors, Copper is a Natural Mold Inhibitor.
"Awesome product! I have the HumiForm in each of my humidors (house & cabin). The Humidor that is in my cabin has been on the same fill for over a year & has maintained 68-70%. Just got one for the house last week with the copper.. Throwing out the beads!" Dave K.